Value of award
£3,000 payable towards the first year of tuition fees.
Number of awards
Start date and duration
Commences September 2016 for one year only.
Application closing date
The closing date for receipt of applications is 30th June 2016.
Newcastle University is delighted to announce 18 scholarship awards for students fromVietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei. These awards are available to high achieving students applying for entry onto postgraduate degree programmes at Newcastle University.
In order to apply for one of these scholarships you must satisfy ALL of the following conditions:
- you must be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore or Brunei
- you must hold a Conditional or Unconditional offer of a place on a postgraduateMaster’s degree programme at Newcastle University, Newcastle city campus at the time of applying for this scholarship
- you must have been assessed as international / overseas for fees purposes
- you must intend to register to start your studies during the 2016-17 academic year
- you must be a self-funded student and not be in receipt of any other centrally awarded Newcastle University scholarship